Welcome to Australian College of Emergency Nursing
The Australian College of Emergency Nursing promotes and maintains a high standards of emergency health care, furthering professional standards for emergency practice, maintain and improving education, promoting and supporting research and representing nurses at local, state, national and international levels.
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of Emergency Health Care.
- Furthering the professional standards for Emergency Nursing practice.
- Maintaining and improving the educational and specialized practice of Emergency Nursing.
- Active promotion and support of research in the field of Emergency Health Care.
- Providing official representation for Emergency Nursing at local, state, national and international levels.
Why become a member?
- Professional membership with a nationally recognized organization
- Professional affiliation with RCNA & ENA (USA)
- Internationally accredited course at discount rates (TNCC, ITLS, ENPC, CAPEN, PTLS)
- Discount books from Elveiser
- The ability to contact board members for assistance, advice or direction on professional matters
- Educational Scholarships available to financial members after 1 year