ITLS 2020 Course Dates Available Soon
Please note all courses up to June 30, 2020 have been postponed due to COVID-19
ITLS DUTY TO RESPOND
This is a new program for first responders and is a 1-day hands-on practical trauma management course designed for first responders who have a duty to respond to various emergencies in the field.
The Focus is on initial patient evaluation and critical interventions required to manage patients until the next level of care arrives.
Course Modules Cover:
- Scene considerations
- Rapid trauma patient assessment
- Shock and bleeding
- Airway & breathing interventions
- Delayed transport care & reassessment
- Triage and communications.
A FIRST AID CERTIFICATE IS A REQUISITE
Non-members of ACEN: $400.00 GST Inclusive.
Financial members of ACEN: $350.00 GST Inclusive
Completed applications & payment to be forwarded to ACEN 6 weeks prior to the course:
Australian College of Emergency Nursing Ltd.
5 Crestview Drive
Glenwood NSW 2768
Phone: +61 02 9629 8688
Fax: +61 2 9629 8488
– Participants are not eligible for a refund once the manuals have been posted.
– Participants are not eligible for a refund for failure to attend the nominated course.
Special circumstances and course transfer may be considered on application to the Executive Director and must be received in writing before the course date.
For more information, contact us.